Super Fudgy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Brownies 

I officially SUCK at keeping on top of sharing my recipes with you. Truth is, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY! Why does time only go slow when you’re doing a wall sit OR when you’re waiting for food 😩

Anyway, I sweaaarrr I haven’t forgotten about you guys, and I assure you I’m still spending 60% of my life in the kitchen making magic and busy spreading my goods to the locals (the other 40% of my time is spread out between the gym, working on my business some more, and a little bit of sleep!). Do I have the sympathy vote yet? No? Ok well maybe this ridiculously simple and DELICIOUS brownie recipe will get you back on my side!

Here’s what you will need:

  • 1 1/2 cup of overripe mushed Bananas
  • Scoop and a half (45 grams) of Birthday Cake protein powder (use vegan friendly protein if following a vegan diet- try vanilla if you can’t get this flavor OR chocolate fudge)
  • 100 grams of Raw Peanut butter (or any other nut butter of choice)
  • 3 tablespoons of raw Cacoa
  • 2 tablespoons of Almond milk (or any other none dairy milk)
  • 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
  • 1 teaspoon of gluten-free baking soda/baking powder
  • 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup

* TIP- Not essential but tapioca starch added will help it rise- I add 2-3 teaspoons*

Topping-

1/4 cup of Chopped raw peanuts to go on top (optional)

How to make:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a square baking tin (I used a 9×9)  with parchment paper.
  2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until a gooey texture is formed  – tip is to blend all wet ingredients together in a blender then mix in dry.
  3. Place mixture in prepared tin (add chopped peanuts at this stage if desired)
  4. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (cook for 15 for a gooeyer brownie- will seem undercooked but once left to set out of the oven will be more dense and yummy in my opinion!).

This recipe will make you around 9 Brownies! They should be stored in the fridge and can be for upto 7 days.<<
ch brownie has 141 calories- 7grams of fat, 9grams of protein and 12 grams of carbs.

I hope you like them! They are my current favourite, obsessed 😍

Love J xx

Advertisements